The controller of your personal data is SI-Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (53-111) at Ślężna 118 street (hereinafter: SI-Consulting Sp.z o.o.).
For what purpose and on what basis do we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed in order to consider your request and / or answer the question. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 point 1 lit. f) REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (General Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, where the legitimate interest is the proper service of the interested persons by the company. Providing personal data is not mandatory, but necessary for proper consideration of your application and / or answer to the question.
Where will your personal data be processed?
SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. will transfer your personal data to other recipients, that was entrusted the processing of personal data on behalf of and for the benefit of SI-Consulting Sp. z o.o. Entities which was entrusted the processing of your personal data belong in particular to the category of infrastructure solution providers and may process your personal data under the GDPR in a third country. These entities may also use further entities to process your personal data which will process them in a third country. To the category of recipients which SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. entrusted the processing of personal data, also include, among others: its subcontractors, suppliers and external entities cooperating with SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. that provide services such as HR and payroll services, accounting, consulting, administrative services. Your personal data may therefore also be sent to a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and processed there. Each operation of sending personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law. Your data may be transferred to third countries and international organizations when entities based in these countries have implemented appropriate safeguards for the personal data being processed. If personal data is transferred outside the EEA, SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. uses Standard Contractual Clauses and the Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries where the European Commission has not identified an adequate level of data protection.
In addition, SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. will provide your personal data to other recipients, provided that such an obligation results from legal provisions, or the sharing will result from the relationship between you and SI-Consulting Sp z o.o.
How long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to answer the request and / or answer the question, but no longer than for a year from the date of notification.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
• access to your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed;
• rectify your incorrect personal data;
• request to delete your personal data (right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR, i.e. when:
- your personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- your data will be processed unlawfully;
- your data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for in European Union law or the law of the Member State to which the controller is subject;
- you raised an objection pursuant to art. 21 point 1 GDPR to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing or opposition under Art. 21 point 2 GDPR towards processing;
- you have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with art. 6 point lit. a) GDPR or art. 9 point 2 lit. a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- the request to delete your personal data does not apply when the circumstances referred to in art. 17 point 3 lit. a) - e) GDPR, i.e. in particular when processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing under Union or Member State law, or to establish, pursue or defend claims.
• requests to limit the processing of your personal data in the cases indicated in art. 18 GDPR, i.e. you have the right to request the restriction of data processing, inter alia in cases where:
- you question the correctness of personal data - for a period allowing the controller to check the correctness of this data;
- processing is unlawful and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting instead to limit their use;
- the controller does not longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but your personal data is needed to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- you filed an objection pursuant to art. 21 point 1 GDPR towards processing - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on the part of the controller prevail over the grounds of objection of the data subject;
• objecting to the processing of your personal data in the cases indicated in art. 21 GDPR, i.e. you have the right to object to the processing of your data, inter alia in cases where:
- your personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing; when my data is profiled;
- your data is processed in order to perform a task carried out in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority entrusted to the controller r and when the processing is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party and my situation is special; transfer of delivered data processed in an automated manner;
• transferring of personal data provided by you, processed in an automated manner.
If you think that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland (in short PUODO, Stawki 2 street, 00 -193 Warsaw).
If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or you want to exercise your rights, please contact us:
Data Protection Officer:
Tel: + 48 22 211 18 60 E-mail: iod.sic (at) si-consulting.pl (please replace (at) with the @ sign)
SI-Consulting Sp z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław (53-111) at Ślężna 118 street.