The obligation to report transport concerns the transport of fuel, fully denatured alcohol, dried tobacco, vegetable oils, and exports outside the territory of the Republic of Poland of medicinal products, foodstuffs for special nutritional purposes and medical devices, as defined in the notice of the Minister of Health concerning the list of those products which are at risk of lack of availability on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
SI-SENT system allows for automatic, maintenance-free communication of the SAP system with the PUESC platform.
The most important benefits of SI-SENT:
- Meeting legal requirements for monitoring the transport of sensitive goods
- Fully automatic generation and sending of messages
- Validation of the correctness of generated messages
- Registration of logs of sent messages
- Possibility of manual message generation (reaction to incorrect statuses)